- Daisy Vale, Daisy Vale Terrace, Thorpe, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF3 3DS
- Vacancy Type
- Permanent - Full Time
- £7.40 per hour
- 35 per week
- Job Advert - Division Information
Craegmoor has services across England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland, all providing innovative, creative support enabling people with mental health problems, autism and learning disabilities to live the lives they want and have the opportunities they deserve.
- Job Advert Location Description
Based on the outskirts of Wakefield, Daisy Vale House supports 16 people with a range of learning disabilities. Our aim is to provide just the right level of support to allow individuals to live as independently as possible.
- Job Advert Role Description
As a Support Worker you will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred support and care to our service users. Through a creative and caring approach, you will build good relationships with both service users and their families, supporting service users in the planning of goals and in living as independently as possible. Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative is vital; experience however is not essential, providing you have a willingness to learn and the compassion and patience needed to support.
What we’d like from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Great team player
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
- Strong “can do” attitude
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Division DBS info
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Closing Date