Therapy Services Administrator
- Priory Hospital Bristol, Heath House Lane, Stapleton, BS16 1EQ
- Vacancy Type
- Permanent - Part Time
- Job Advert - Division Information
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- Job Advert Location Description
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpaitent treatment for up to 68 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
- Job Advert Role Description
We are looking for an administrator to assist our Therapy Services Team.
We are looking for colleges who share our values:
- Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
- Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
- Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect.
- Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide.
- Being positive - We see the best in our service users and each other and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes.
- Previous experience within a healthcare setting desirable
- A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
- Willingness to learn
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Quality orientation
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days dependant on length of service)
- Birthday Holiday - (Yes an extra day’s holiday for your birthday!)
- Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Comprehensive continued personal development training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Disclosure check paid
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension
- Employee referral scheme
- Division DBS info
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Closing Date