- Maple House, 32 Julian Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5HW
- Priory Group Division
- Adult Care
- Vacancy Type
- Permanent - Full Time
- £7.40 per hour
- 37.5 per week
- Job Advert - Division Information
Priory Adult Care is the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. Our aim is to provide the right support in the right home for all the individuals we accommodate.
With community-based residential care settings, as well as a network of supported living services, we support adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge. We also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need.
- Job Advert Location Description
The role consists of Providing decoration and repairs to 12 residential homes across the South East Region.
- Job Advert Role Description
The services are situated from Hythe, Kent to the Thanet area. You will be working in partnership with a maintenance person already established and works will be allocated and transport provided. If successful you would work in a dedicated area. Experience of this type of work would be an advantage. You will be required to apply for a criminal record check. Driver would be advantageous.
What we’d like from you:
- Previous experience in building and grounds maintenance
- Full, clean driving licence
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Division DBS info
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Closing Date