- Maple House, 32 Julian Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5HW
- Vacancy Type
- Permanent - Full Time
- £7.40 per hour
- 37.5 per week
- Job Advert - Division Information
Craegmoor has services across England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland, all providing innovative, creative support enabling people with mental health problems, autism and learning disabilities to live the lives they want and have the opportunities they deserve.
- Job Advert Location Description
The role consists of Providing decoration and repairs to 12 residential homes across the South East Region.
- Job Advert Role Description
The services are situated from Hythe, Kent to the Thanet area. You will be working in partnership with a maintenance person already established and works will be allocated and transport provided. If successful you would work in a dedicated area. Experience of this type of work would be an advantage. You will be required to apply for a criminal record check. Driver would be advantageous.
What we’d like from you:
- Previous experience in building and grounds maintenance
- Full, clean driving licence
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Division DBS info
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Closing Date