- Meadows , 94 Loughborough Road, Thringstone, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 8LR
- Vacancy Type
- Permanent - Part Time
- £7.20* per hour
- 22 per week (Nights)
- Job Advert - Division Information
Do you ever take your life experience for granted? We certainly won’t at Amore Care. We recognise your excellent communication skills. We admire your keen work ethic. We value your reliability – and we know that you’ve got what it takes to build strong and trusting relationships with other people.
So why not make more of your strengths by joining our friendly team as a Care Assistant? If you share our commitment to supporting older people, this role will make more of your experience than you ever imagined.
- Job Advert Location Description
The Meadows is a purpose built care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. Situated in Thringstone, Coalville, Leicestershire, the home offers a modern recently refurbished supportive environment with single bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas and spacious dining rooms. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs
- Job Advert Role Description
The work is both interesting and varied. You will support the Clinical Teams who deliver specialist care to our residents, of course. But you will also play a major role in making the lives of our residents as happy and fulfilling as possible – not just by showing real warmth to them and their families, but by continuously looking for ways to engage their interest and enhance their experience every day.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- First-class communication skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Personable and motivated
- Organised, resilient and hard-working
- Flexible with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
In return, we will give you:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- ‘GEM’ (Going the Extra Mile) Awards – Amore Care’s employee recognition scheme for outstanding customer service, where you get the opportunity to win £1,000 of vouchers each month and go forward into the end of year draw for the chance to win £5,000 in vouchers.
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
For further information please contact Tina Timson on 01530 223800
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.
*Under 25’s may be offered the appropriate national minimum wage depending on experience, subject to discussion at interview stage
- Division DBS info
At Amore Care we offer residential, nursing and dementia care to older people with varying levels of need. All of our residents have their own personal care plan, recognising their individual needs and wishes.
We aim to enhance quality of life by enabling people in our care to make informed choices about their daily life. We actively engage with residents and relatives, encouraging regular feedback and ensuring the people in our care are as independent as possible.
We are passionate about providing the highest standards of care and are committed to providing each employee with a fulfilling working environment and encouraging you in your personal and professional development. Recently voted as the ‘UK’s Most Outstanding Residential Care Service’, Amore Care offers you the opportunity to be part of an award-winning and inspiring culture that believes in consistently delivering outstanding standards of care.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the relevant body
- Closing Date